Share | 

Final Technology on Empire: Total War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strife
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Final Technology on Empire: Total War   Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:36 pm

So, there I was playing Empire Total War. After you get to the year 2,000, a new bonus technology pops up, but it doesn't tell you what it is until you research it. I thought to myself, "Ah, to hell with it." and researched it. It ended up being the internet, and THIS happened to my line infantry...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strife
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Technology on Empire: Total War   Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:36 pm

On another note, did anyone notice the boxart for the game differed depending on the country? England had boxart with british soldiers on the front and British F(l)ags. (lol u c wut i did thar?) The U.S. Recieved a militiaman on the front with american flags in the background. The german version had a british (Who knows why?) soldier on the front with prussian flags in ze background. 'Tis pretty tight, actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedash
Imperator
Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Final Technology on Empire: Total War   Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:16 pm

USA! USA! USA! USA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wizardling
Arch-Wizard
Arch-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Final Technology on Empire: Total War   Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Strife wrote:
On another note, did anyone notice the boxart for the game differed depending on the country? England had boxart with british soldiers on the front and British F(l)ags. (lol u c wut i did thar?) The U.S. Recieved a militiaman on the front with american flags in the background. The german version had a british (Who knows why?) soldier on the front with prussian flags in ze background. 'Tis pretty tight, actually.

That.

Is awesome.

I want the british one Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thok.forums1.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Technology on Empire: Total War   

Back to top Go down

Final Technology on Empire: Total War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The House of Kadwynn :: Old Posts :: Old Posts-